About 350 speakers, experts for education from research, policy, school administration, school practice and support institutions, will contribute to the comprehensive Plenary and Parallel Program. The Parallel Program (Thursday, September 26) offers around 220 presentations, workshops and discussions within 7 English-, 17 German- and 2 French-speaking thematic strands. In addition, there are 4 German-speaking Foren as a special format to the topics Vocational education, Digitaliszation, Women in Leadership as well as Parents and School.
The Program with all sessions, abstracts, speakers, times and rooms you find in your personal account in Conftool .
Your choice from the Parallel Program (Thursday 26 September)
Please login on ConfTool with your personal account and set up your individual program now to secure that you can attend the workshops or presentations that suit you. It is “first come first serve”.
- Log in with your personal account here: https://www.conftool.org/wels2019/index.php?page=login
- Go to “Browse Conference Agenda” and select either the German- or the English- or the French-speaking Program or look for speakers’ names or keywords. You will find abstracts of the sessions for your orientation.
- You can add the session you selected to your individual agenda using the + sign.
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.
Virtual Marketplace and Networking among the Participants
The World Education Leadership Symposium aims to support the participants to exchange knowledge with national and international experts, to help participants to make new contacts and cultivate existing contacts and professional relationships. For this purpose, we have prepared a virtual marketplace with the help of Yammer (Microsoft).
You will get the Invitation to Yammer via a separate email in the next days. After your registration with your name and email address you are able to get in touch with other Symposium participants, send messages, ask questions and provide answers.
Movetia Workshop: International Exchange of teachers and school leaders
The session wants to connect school leaders from Switzerland and those from neighboring countries and Scandinavia to share good practice for higher quality and satisfaction in schools. The workshop is offered by Movetia, the Swiss Agency for Exchange and Mobility. Further information is provided after your registration for that workshop.
Q&A – Questions and answers
At http://wels.edulead.net/archiv2019/symposium/qa/ you will find frequently asked questions and answers, which will be continuously updated. At the conference venue, our team at the Information Desk is happy to assist you in all issues regarding your participation or contribution.
Information from cooperation partners: ASEF ClassNet15
The ASEF Classroom Network (ASEF ClassNet) fosters collaborations among secondary & high school teachers and students in Asia and Europe while harnessing the potential and opportunities of technology in education. The 15th ASEF Classroom Network Conference (ASEF ClassNet15) on “Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) and AI: The Role and Readiness of Teachers” will take place on 25-29 November 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) warmly invites passionate teachers from ASEM Partner countries interested in ESD and AI to apply for the conference and join the robust action-oriented dialogues and capacity building activities. ASEF provides travel grants, and accommodation and catering as per program are covered for the selected participants. There is no registration fee. Do apply at this link by Thursday, 12 September 2019. For information on the ASEF ClassNet, please visit https://www.classnet.asef.org.
World Education Leadership Symposium 2019
25. to 27. September 2019, Zug
- Plenary Program: Responsible Leadership – Demands, Reality, Possibilities
- Parallel Program: Exciting contributions and innovative formats in the German-, English- and French-speaking Parallel Program
- Pre- and Post-Conference: International Seminarand Science Forumin addition to the Main Conference
- Conference-Speakers: all Conference-Speakers at a glance
- Flyer: Flyer in German, English, French and Spanish for download
- Trailer and Filmclips: short filmclips show participants’ experiences from previous conferences, the conference atmosphere as well as content and formats of the Symposium