Wednesday, September 29, 2021
First Timeslot 15.30-16.30 CEST
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Hall, University of Oslo, Norway: School principals and school superintendents as institutional entrepreneurs: Handling organizational tensions in the planning and enactment of the renewed state curriculum
- Sigríður Margrét Sigurðardóttir, University of Akureyri, Iceland: Characteristics of educational leadership practices at the municipal level in Iceland
- Dr. Arleta Suwalska, Arleta Suwalska Warsaw, Poland: The roots of educational changes in the perspective of democracy challenges in England and Finland in the XXth century.
- Dr. Venesser Fernandes, Monash University Clayton, Australia: Understanding, Leading and Managing Complexities in Data-Informed Decision Making Approaches at System and School Level
- Ilze Breedt, University of Pretoria, South Africa: Stakeholder views of educational governance after a change in ownership of independent schools (PhD)